[g8-sheffield] 29th may Beyond TV night

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 6 11:35:24 BST 2005

Another email from me....

Under the banner of IMC and the food collective a
group of us hoped to have a night of food and film on
Sunday 29th May. Last weekend I got Mick Fuzz from
Beyond TV to agree to do a night of film shorts. With
so much other stuff going on the group able to help do
this is now down to 1 - me. So before I cancel it is
anyone on this list willing to help me put it on?
Venue and projector was booked a while back, just need
help with publicity and on the night, I think. We can
scrap the idea of food. Or is another event in May,
one too far!

see www.beyondtv.org
Helene