[g8-sheffield] Trapeze/Schnews - Venue/Time?

fabian fab at in-no.org
Fri May 6 15:18:04 BST 2005

Hi there,
Attached is the flyer I made with times and venues for Sunday 15th, we are
now using both venues, the PLAZA in Burngreave for the afternoon with
workshops and stuff by trapese and sheffield dissent (us) from 3 pm to
6pm.
Helene, for this it would be great to have the food people in? Did you ask
them? Unfortunealtly there is no kitchen in Plaza...

>From 7.30 pm till 10 or so we will be in the pub (crickteres) with the
schNEWS show and G8 Bingo by Trapese...

Do not forget, we are meeting tonight at 7pm in Rutland Arms to prepare
for 15th. Please come in time as we will move soon after gathering.
see you tonight
Fabian

Flyertext....

Info, Workshops and a big laugh
Sunday May 15th 2005
All you ever wanted to know  about the G8*

3pm at PLAZA, 66 Spital Hill, Burngreave
	Workshops and Information on G8 Summit in Gleneagles, 	Scotland 6th to
8th July  with TRAPESE www.trapese.org  	and updates about Sheffield G8
Summit 15th to 17th June 	by Sheffield Dissent Network
	www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk

7.30pm at CRICKETERS ARMS, Bramall Lane
	Have I got SchNEWS for you ?  The ultimate guided tour 	through the
madness of contemporary politics provided by 	the Brighton independent
media collective SchNEWS  	http://www.schnews.org.uk
and how to get involved...
*Group of the 8 most industrialised nations