[g8-sheffield] confusion

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri May 20 11:59:19 BST 2005

i'm getting confused.........

let's leave it at that and everyone have a big
collective sigh and smile!!!!!!

thank you nick oh the world of bullshit politics makes frienships so hard to
establish.. however i do thank you for seeing above not below as some people
would in this world of bullshit we all become prone to acting out the world we
find ourselevs within.. all of this is a tad negative for me.. ill ask againe
can i please be taken of this list.. oh please take me of the list.. the
feelings of negativaty of all to omnepresent..

mozaz