[g8-sheffield] Catching a ride to scotland...

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:42:13 BST 2005

Dear Tom,

Our current focus has been the G8 justice meeting in June. As and when
we find out about anything for July, I expect it will go on the wiki.
Have you considered going to the MPH demo on Saturday 2nd, and staying
for the week. If you do that, there may be a better chance of finding
organised transport.

Chris