[g8-sheffield] assuring our right to demonstrate

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Fri May 20 22:57:26 BST 2005

Hi

On Fri 20-May-2005 at 09:39:38PM +0100, Jillian Creasy
wrote:

> Is there someone out there who could set
> up a way of signing up to it on the our website?

Easiest thing would be to create a new page for it on the
SSF wiki and use that -- anyone can create an account on
it and then add their name if they want.

I won't be putting my name to it because I don't agree
with this:

> Anyone who does not respect the defined route of the
> demonstration and the stewards who will be appointed to
> keep order is not welcome and will be told to go away.

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World