[g8-sheffield] Poverty Banquet

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 23:33:19 BST 2005

Hiya,
Dougald and Chris have suggested changing banquet to thursday.
This is mostly because it'll probably be at Dev. Green and they'll need to
set up etc, so don't want to clash with the demo.  Also . to seperate the 2
events as different people might be attracted to different events.
If you object to this proposed change, email the list by 5pm tues (sorry for
short notice).  This is because leaflet is eing updated and we need to know
by then for getting it printed etc.
Cheers,  Julie

PS - More banner making madness planned for next monday 30th June - meet at
7.30 at the Rutland arms.  We need more sheets.  Nick'em off your granny.
Raid your local charity shops.
Please can someone put this event on the website.
Cheers x