[g8-sheffield] publicity - whats on

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed May 25 11:46:53 BST 2005

C> This is the list to keep up to date:

C>   https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8#Timetable

I'm trying to do a poster and include relevent events from above.
However some things don't seem to be definite.

specifically...

* Saturday 11 June - the 2012 show (http://www.2012show.org/)

Time & place/cost ???

* Sunday 12 June Punk G8 Dissent Benefit - gig and info sharing day
for mobilisations in Sheffield and Gleneagles - more details to be
confirmed. Contact info at slendermeans.org.uk
(mailto:info at slendermeans.org.uk)

Time & place/cost ???

* Thursday 16 June Make Povery History 'Rice for Dinner' at 7.30pm.

place/cost/can anyone go/organised by who ?

* Friday 17 June - possible party to celebrate our own humanity
against the inhumanity of the G8.

Any more info or should I just leave this off?