[g8-sheffield] Poster - version 2

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Mon May 30 21:29:35 BST 2005

I've put PDF and hi res PNG versions of the poster on the SSF website.

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8Shefpublicity

I've left the demo dates off because although they are still
publicised on the StWC web site I'm not sure where they start or when.
I wrote them an email several days ago but have not received a reply.
Their latest bulk email acknowledges the police bans and "urge[s]
Sheffield people to oppose restrictions" but still doesn't say whether
that means the demo are going ahead or not.

And since we want to get these to the printers tomorrow morning we
can't wait any longer.

Can someone with broadband and Adobe Acrobat download the PDF version
and check all the text is visible with the right fonts. (eg. dates,
web address etc.) To do this compare with the image version...

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Image:Poster2-websize.png

Nick and Helene seem to have a problem where on my computer it seems
to open fine. Would be good to know before taking it to the printers
in the morning.

For anyone wanting to print out a copy but only has a dial up
connection the hi res PNG version is only 500k compared to the PDF
which is 11mbs.

cheers

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk