[g8-sheffield] MPH and police

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue May 31 01:16:19 BST 2005

MPH and the police conspiring to condemn violent protest???

Gosh - people's capacity for conspiracy theories never ceases to amaze me.

Try running the conversation between the MPH bods and the the police
through your head.  You must really think badly of them trade justice
guys if you can do it and still think they colluded.

Also:

1  I've failed to find where any MPH person was condemning direct
action.  Could someone find it for me, coz I'm too lazy to look again?
2. Who gets to be a dissent spokesperson?  No-one - coz we value our
autonomy, on the whole.  So if anyone doing stuff with MPH condemned
direct action, they're not speaking on behalf of the whole movement, are
they?
3. WDM's top bod, for one, has actually said that lobbying is no longer
enough, and that direct action is the future.  Which is to say, neither
MPH or any of the rest of us are a coherent bloc.
4. Don't forget who the real enemy is: the People's Front of Judea.
Solidarity Bruvva!

Dan
----