[g8-sheffield] Sheffield Squatters Support Group: Emergency meeting

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Aug 23 13:40:19 BST 2006

Hello from SSSG. Some will know that we were moved on from 0S.120 in four
weeks. We now are in a nice 62 roomed former hall of residance. On
Saturday 26th August 06, start of the climate camp, we are holding an open
meeting to talk where next what we do with our new space. It will be hold
at a city centre location. You need to phone us on 0781 657 2505 tell us
who you are, etc. then of course we will inform you of the time and place
we are meeting. The meeting is open to all those who have an interest. We
have decided for security of the new space and what we are doing to ask
people to ring or e mail us worldwarfreeatriseupdotnet it will be from
2pm. We hope to hear from and to see you at the meeting. Thanks for taking
time in reading this.

0742
SSSG Spokesperson/Coordinator