[g8-sheffield] M1 Events

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:01:16 GMT 2006

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know about some upcoming events,  Please pass this
email on to any lists or individuals who might be interested in coming.
Please ring or email me for more details (although I'm going to be away from
20 Feb, coming back for gig)  Hope you're all well,  Julie

Sunday 12th Feb - 11-4.  MATILDA, 111 Matilda Street, Sheffield
Banner making.  Bring food to share for lunch.  All wecome.
Please bring any old sheets you can find.
If you're feeling creative, please don't feel limited to just banners!
We'll have a short meeting at about 4pm

Saturday 18th Feb  - 2pm Sumac Centre Nottingham
National No M1 Widening Meeting
Developing further strategies and plans for action.

Saturday 25th Feb - 3pm - 2am (no admission after 11)
No Widening M1 Benifit Gig
Punk bands followed by DJs  Please let anyone who might be interested in
coming know.  We need volunteers for manning the door etc.  Please let me
know if you can help.

Julie White
196 Hastilar Road South
Richmond
Sheffield
S13 8EG
Mobile: 07759 851073
Home: 0114 2648872

You can't build your way out of congestion
www.nowideningm1.org.uk