[g8-sheffield] Council meeting 1st Feb

stuart crosthwaite stuartqqqq at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 13:58:17 GMT 2006

      Hi all

  Jillian Creasy, Green Party councillor is submitting a motion (enclosed), supporting asylum seekers, to the next full council meeting on Wednesday 1st Feb. at 2pm.

  Her motion is not guaranteed to be discussed but has a greater chance if people ask related questions from the public gallery beforehand. If you want to do this, get to the public gallery at 1.45pm and register your wish to ask a question with the clerk there.

  There is, of course, also a lobby organised by the We Want Our Buses Back campaign from 12noon outside the Town Hall.

  Please pass this message on

  Stuart