[g8-sheffield] KASHMIR EARTHQUAKE RELIEF FUND (SHEFFIELD)

AFTAB AHMED aftab57 at btinternet.com
Mon May 1 19:58:04 BST 2006

KASHMIR EARTHQUAKE RELIEF FUND (SHEFFIELD) - Please support us

  We are organising various fund raising events to raise the funds required (around £350,000) for this project within the next three years. You can help in a number of ways:
  1. Forwarding this email to you email contact lists
  2. Helping with the sale of the raffle tickets
  3. Acting as a volunteer for this project
  4. Helping to distribute Collection tins
  5. Displaying our photograhic exhibition
  6. Organising fund raising events
  7. Giving cash donations and not least
  8. Suggesting ideas for fund raising

  For for further information please contact Kashmir Educational Trust on tel. 0114 2728811 and Abdul Assim on 07916284009

  Aftab Ahmed
  Cairperson - Kahmir Educational Trust