[g8-sheffield] 3 course vegan meal

Elanor Baylis carryonclimbing at gmail.com
Mon May 8 19:34:27 BST 2006

Please put this out to your lists!

Hello!
We would like to invite you for a three course [delicious]* meal* at Matilda
Social Centre for *Saving Iceland. *It is on the* 2nd of June*, there will
be a *film* about the campaign and donation bar from 6.30pm, and meal served
at 8pm. If the weather is nice it will be *on the roof!* After the meal we
will have DJs, playing fun funky beats.
Tickets must be purchased in advance from Airy Fairy or New Roots for
£10. If you can't do this please email me.

Are there people you think might be interested in supporting this campaign
by having a really nice meal?? Perhaps you would like to come and help out
yourself? We would love to hear from you lovely people!
please forward this to other people/lists and if there is anywhere you could
display a poster or leave flyers please be in touch- we can print them off
for you to distribute!

Find out more about the campaign to stop the building of dams to
power aluminium smelters at www.savingiceland.org
It would be great if you could come, all the best,
cafe collective at matilda social centre

for directions and more info on matilda social centre go to
http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/