[g8-sheffield] Fwd: Saving Iceland Dinner

rosie heller mobilemidwife at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:14:08 BST 2006

 hi hi, please could you pass this on again!? that would be great, really
hope to see you there!!!

Hello!

You might remember the last email about the SAVING ICELAND BENEFIT reyt posh
dinner

We have had a great response, so be quick and get your tickets now!!!

2nd June

Film about the campaign, donation bar, 6.30pm

Delicious Vegan New-now FOUR course- Dinner (see below for menu!) 8pm

Followed by funky fun DJs In our new café at matilda social centre,

111 matilda street, sheffield

Tickets £10 from Airy Fairy or either New Roots, please book soon so as to
not be disappointed!

For details of the campaign go to www.savingiceland.org

For new article about campaign:
www.earthfirstjournal.org/articles.php?a=902

For directions/more info contact me or www.matilda.aktivix.org

Menu:

Chestnut and celery soup

Followed by

Stuffed Vegetables and seasonal warm salad with a tahini dressing

And

Kiwi and Banana Icecreams with ginger brandy snaps

With chocolate truffles and mint tea or coffee for after the meal!

Oh yes, you are right, we really are posh, and if you have any dietary
requirements please let us know-we really really want you to come too!!

Looking forward to seeing you there- rosie & the café collective at matilda