[g8-sheffield] The Moles are Rising

Patrick Gillett paddygillet at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 20:54:34 BST 2006

Hello one and all,

I hope you've all been causing lots of trouble wherever you've been lately.
If not then here's your chance. We have a space available for a two week
temporary auntonomous social centre in the heart of the steel city.

We need YOU to fill this space with all the creativity you can muster.

We want to laugh, sing, dance, learn, support, agitate, hack, resist, eat,
drink, love and live.

We want you to join us and help make this happen collectively and
harmoniously.

If you want to see this happen then you'll have to Do It Yourself by coming
to meet each other upstairs in the Rutland Arms (Brown St, near the
showroom) on Wednesday the 25th of October 2006 @7pm. If you need a bit of
inspiration  check out how our friends across the Penines are doing it at
www.lostnfound.org.uk

So this is your chance to put on that gig, show that film, run that
workshop, stop that war, prevent that ecological disaster, undermine that
oppressive ecnomic system or just to create the world you'd like to see.

With baited breath and anticipation I'll see you there,
Moleman