[g8-sheffield] Psychedelic Monkey Rainbow Nirvana Loveboat to Heeley.

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Mar 12 14:26:43 GMT 2007

Harold Saxton Burr (neuro-anatomist) discovered the electro dynamic force
fields of living organisms. He showed each species and subspecies of plant
has its own pattern. He scientifically proved that trees show a
daily rhythm, minimum in the early morning and maximum in the evening.
Their bio electrical fields react to the phases of the moon and the solar
cycle.Trees show an annual rhythm, minimum in april and maximum in
september. The turning points of the annual rhythm are the equinoxes.
Czech scientist Vladimir Rajda proved that it was possible to heal sick
trees by raising their electrical currents back to normal levels. In this
context treehugging no longer seems ridiculous. A person's physical
distance from the electrically active layers of xylem and phloem is only a
few centimetres at most so that real energy exchange is inevitable. So the
so called "hippy" treehuggers are not only raising their own vibration and
healing themselves but are also helping our trees to be healthy.
So get off here and go hug a tree (or human) instead.

Very early on it became apparent that 0742 had a keen appreciation of art,
when he was caught shoplifting a Constable reprodutction from Woolworths
in 1974. He sought a means of self-expression with early exhibitions such
as Criminal Damage causing a degree of controversy. Graduating from St
Martin's College in 1991 (along with close friend and collaborator Jarvis
Cocker), 0742 went on to stun the art world with a series of provocative
exhibitions, including Napalm and Pussy, Death to the Middle Classes,
Shiregreen Working Primates and Psychedelic Monkey Rainbow Nirvana
Loveboat to Heeley.

With his post-punk philosophy and Marxist Pagan post-industrial fusion of
nihilism and love, 0742 has both delighted and challenged his audiences.

0742 has never failed to thrill me with his amazing exhibitionism.
He has produced some of the most beautiful images I have ever seen.

David Blunkett 2006

Attending an 0742 exhibition ranks alongside having one's toenails ripped
out by the Kyrgyzstan Secret Police on my list of pleasurable experiences.
He has done wonders in dragging the Sheffield art scene down to its
current squalid and decadent state. With his extreme portrayals of
degradation, hopelessness and despair 0742 paints a bleak picture of the
human condition. No other artist has used electric cattle-prods and rubber
chickens to such great effect. Carlos Barcode 2006.