[g8-sheffield] Johhy Doom,Do you remember??

Michal.Goldemund at seznam.cz Michal.Goldemund at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 3 15:52:35 UTC 2010

Hello Johnny,here´s Michal-big fan scene 8O´s....thank you very much ,if you replyed me!, I wan´t to know, if you wan´t
to,if -You,JOHN ,Bri and mainly Rich Militia knew some people from mentioned bands
 like Bobs,Set(Active Minds)Ade,Stu,Gary,Gas..(Satanic
 malfunctions),Nick"Max von...(he was involved in 1 in 12 Club short
 time)",Dave"Bambi" Crippen( both ex Doctor and the Crippens) at
the time 8O´s venues???If yes,Were there micro moments(1 once last)
SHARING/playing ,jam,attending?but may little sharing , tryed may
rehearsal,once
last during all
 period 86-9O in Club 1 in 12 Bradford or other gigs in global UK
 scene(Bristol,Birmingham,Liverpol,Leeds????,were there some occasion??... as
 friends and then arose Sore Throat??.Did you knews some people from mentioned
 bands in global Punk/hc/crust scene also then began SoreThroat and then began
all mentioned bands started??All of some these bands come into being before
87.All of some these bands come into being before 87.
 I want to ask you if you don´t know something about some shared of kind of
these
 people. In that times it was mixed a lot in scene, everybody known everybody.
 I´m asking you because these people had the same ideas DIY attitudes..etc. I
 think they were one crew and then they chose their own way.or maybe sometimes members would help out bands by playing in friends bands . Johnny,also once last,please can you ANSWER me back,please?Thank you veary much!!...all the best !!Michal