[g8-sheffield] (no subject)

Jason lejasonman at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:29:55 UTC 2013

Don't think this list is being used for much at the mo' but spam. You have
to unsubscribe yourself I think - assuming the activix list works ok. You
should get a password reminder (I requested one for you) then go to the
login page:

https://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/options/g8-sheffield

Login and click unsubscribe - should do the job. If not, keep on swearing :D

Cheers,

Jason