[Hacklabs] invites and related issues

flawer flawer at shareful.be
Mon May 27 14:03:45 UTC 2013

hiz, i sent invites to some people, and i'm waiting for advertising it
further for when we'll have the link from hacklabs.org/en --> menu -->
malinig list, as proposed at the spanish list and promised to me by a
web admin at hacklabs.org who is also here.

we can invite more people meanwhile, and/or:

-target lists to send it to: hackerspaces, italian hackmeeting, (just
some spanish and uk communities already know about this)
-do some netiketting about this list
--invite gmailers?
--more admins here
--open up the subscription to the list?
--subscribers can view subscribees?
--etc.

please send the link of this list around and/or give me emails from
interested peoplez to invite, and/or propose an "invitation to
subscribe" and "welcome to the list" message further than : "this is
supposed to be a mailing list just in english for inter hacklabs
communications" that i wrote/sent already.

i think that after a short inviting campaign let's start communicating
things more properly here, it is gonna be great fun i reckon