[hackspacebristol] Audio Synthesis

Dan Williams dan at pmstudio.co.uk
Tue May 3 15:01:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

Has anyone got much experience with audio synthesis? Particularly with generating music in embedded electronics?

I'm currently working with the lovely Guerilla Dance Project[1]. We're experimenting with generating audio from the movement of dancers using accelerometers and Max MSP/Pure Data/SuperCollider. Ideally we'd like to shrink it down to something that can run in a self contained object the size of a coffee cup.

If anyone is interested in helping out get in touch with me

Thanks,
Dan

[1] http://www.guerilladanceproject.com/