[hackspacebristol] Contact: New Small Milling Machine

Kaspar Bumke kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:24:24 UTC 2011

Forgot to CC the list on this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kaspar Bumke <kaspar.bumke at gmail.com>
Date: 16 May 2011 22:27
Subject: Re: Contact: New Small Milling Machine
To: Andrew Dudley <andrew.dudley at rolanddg.co.uk>
Cc: hackspace <hackspacebristol at lists.psand.net>

Hi,

You are most welcome to do this. The alternative to joining one of our
hackspace evenings (every Thursday night 7pm onwards at BV Studios) would be
to present at Dorkbot (every 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Pervasive Media
Studio). No need to arrange anything really. Just maybe make announcement on
the relevant mailing list[1][2] before you show up.

Regards,

Kaspar