[hackspacebristol] servo sources

Doug Smith bigdougsmith at googlemail.com
Tue May 17 07:45:44 UTC 2011

Deal Extreme is quite good for servos. On the other hand, there are some
reasonable deals on eBay for micro servos.

I've got a load of sg20s that I got for a hexapod project. I can spare a
couple if you want to see how they work out. I think they cost me about 3
quid each.

Cheers,

Doug.
On 17 May 2011 08:39, "zacharius Smart" <monkeyofasia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Your best bet is somewhere like www.hobbyking.com. I have one of their $5
> servos, and it's excellent for the price.
>
> On 16 May 2011 23:22, Kaspar Bumke <kaspar.bumke at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I want to build a little analog robot walker like this guy.
>> <http://youtu.be/uXeSsevsNNE#t=7m51s>
>>
>> Where is a good place to get the servos for this? I checked mutr and they
>> only have this one.<
http://www.mindsetsonline.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1009437>Would
that be ok?