[hackspacebristol] Anyone want some free PCs?

Merlin . mmmerlin at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 13:14:10 UTC 2011

Hello!

My name is Merlin and I've been lurking on your list for a couple of months now! I've been meaning to come down to the space and check it out but have been very busy. I finally have some time and was wondering when a good time to swing by and check things out would be. Am I right in thinking that Thursday is the night when people tend to go down? If so, would today be a good day to come and see things? And if so, what time would people be there and how would I find it?!

Looking forward to hopefully joining your space!

Merlin