[hackspacebristol] Anyone want some free PCs?

Chocolate Jon chocojon at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 19 13:37:10 UTC 2011

We usually meet up on Thursday evenings from 7 p.m. until . er . we go home
(usually between 10 and 12) ;)

There's usually a cycle of things that get used for projects / claimed for
parts and so on. Having said that quite a few people turn up on Thursday
evenings to show off what they've managed to do with their current project -
I know I do - so if you want to see what happens there, come along and you
can see some projects in progress.

It is G11 at 37 Philip Street. The easiest way to find it is: (Coming from
Temple Meads way)

Travel along East Street

Just after a set of lights turn left onto Philip Street (Asda should be on
your right and MotaMan is on the corner of Philip Street and East Street)

Park near to the Apple Tree pub

Hackspace is on the same side as the pub but just over Stillhouse Lane.
Knock on the door on the corner of the building and we should be able to let
you in.

If that fails, walk down Philip Street (about 60m) until there are some
metal shutters on your left (part of the building Hackspace is in). There is
an intercom to the right of the big shutters. The room you want is G11.
Someone should answer that and let you in.

Hope that helps,

Jon