[hackspacebristol] Leave some equipment at the space?

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Sat May 28 06:58:46 UTC 2011

Hi all, I'm just moving to bristol and looking forward to getting involved
at the space!
I've had a tour of bv studios but still haven't managed to see the hackspace
yet.
If its possible I'd like to leave my technical equipment (about 6 boxes) at
the space until I have my own studio there, or if you don't already have
what I have then maybe we can talk about pooling my stuff.
I have a van until Tuesday morning, so could drop stuff anytime till then.
Thanks!
Matt

--
Matthew Venn