[hackspacebristol] [dorkbotbristol-blabber] June's Dorkbot, BV Open Studios & a PV

John Honniball coredump at gifford.co.uk
Tue May 31 15:37:16 UTC 2011

David Henshall wrote:
> Time to get thinking about what you might like to bring along to June's
> Dorkbot, (if you'd like to bring something along).
> We are particularly looking for projects along the theme of music.
> (see the Dorkbot blog post for details).

Dorkbot blog, of course, is here:

http://www.dorkbot.org/dorkbotbristol/

I have a few things that I've been tinkering with that should
be ready for a demo soon.  One is a dual 12-bit digital-to-analog
converter (DAC) that could be made to play audio.  Another
is a better filter for the good old Pisan-O-Matic bike
wheels!  And I have a plan for a very simple breath controller
that I'd like to build, based on a small filament light bulb.

Are these the kind of things Dorkboteers would like to see?

> On a related note... so to speak

Ah, "note" -- pun-tastic!

--
John Honniball