[hackspacebristol] hackspace admin stuff

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Fri Nov 4 12:16:04 UTC 2011

Hi all, just a few admin type things:

1/- I got the scrap metal pile picked up and removed.

2/- I've been offered a large industrial type chest of drawers; about 1.5m
tall, 1m wide and 0.5m deep with only 4 draws in. How about we sort the big
pile by the double door and stick what we want into the drawers? Sound
good? If so I can get the drawers delivered in the next couple of weeks.

3/- The weller soldering iron I bought off ebay is temperature controlled,
but the oldschool magnetic bit type. Is it OK to put this on the expenses
and tick it off on our want list or is it not good enough for folks who
wanted the more easy dial type control) weren't that impressed.

4/- I've bought a CNC router (made by routoutuk) it has a bed size of 50cm2
with a z of 8cm. It's going to live in the studio next door, all going
well. I'll be happy to give training and make it available for trained
hackspace members.

Cheers,

Matt

--