[hackspacebristol] Dorkbot 15th November at C Space the PMS new Home!

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Fri Nov 11 22:18:07 UTC 2011

'The times there are a changing'.

Come along to this months Dorkbot at the all new 'C' Space, the Pervasive Media Studio's new home at the Watershed. Turn right at the end of the Bar upstairs at the Watershed to find a new oasis of creative technology and more. The Pervasive Media Studio (Dorkbot Bristol's hosts) have moved to occupy the Future Lab space at the Watershed.
Doors open at 7.00 (but we don't get going to till 8.00).

This month we will be featuring Dorkbot Bristol/Hackspace adventures into creating an open source miller at an affordable price. So far we have promising results making PCB's, plastic engraving, even cutting metal (may be wood, paper or other materials too). we are looking for beta testers for those are interested to make stuff.

On a different visual scale Amias Channer will be bringing along his Glowfitti lighting installation to entertain.

Bring along any project you would like to 'show and tell' about or just come along for the entertainment.

All welcome.

Dorkbot Bristol