[hackspacebristol] Hardware donations

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Sun Nov 13 17:43:45 UTC 2011

We've been having a clear out and upgrade of our media centre PC stuff.
 This has resulted in the old one being surplus to requirements and we're
planning on donating it to the hackspace.  Some critical stats:

AMD Athlon 64 2800+
2GB high performance RAM
160GB (? ish) HDD
Parallel port !!!

It comes with a 15" TFT (formerly property of Bristol Uni Physics
department) and I can chuck in a USB Wi-Fi adapter but it needs a keyboard
and mouse.

It's got a clean install of Kubuntu on it, it was a scratch build so has no
Windows license of any kind.

We'll bring it along on Thursday probably.  If you think this would not be
useful in the space and therefore effectively getting in the way please let
us know and we'll find it another home.

Cheers,

Nathan