[hackspacebristol] Hardware donations

Kaspar Bumke kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 01:00:26 UTC 2011

Speaking of PCs I donated my Desktop a while back. It is the black case
with the 19" widescreen TFT in the corner. It seems it is all set up now
but doesn't seem to be getting that much use. Del's laptop broke down
recently so I was wondering If people would be ok with me lending it to him
for a while to do the CAD for the Alphasphere? If you do use it then please
speak up otherwise I will assume it is fine.