[hackspacebristol] Hardware donations

James Womack 5inOwSY1maIq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:15:30 UTC 2011

Well, they just need to be fairly modern so they have modern instruction
sets. The project is actually just a "toy" cluster, so I can learn about
management and construction of a cluster (and have some fun), so it won't
be running for long periods or doing serious work. I suppose I could build
a cluster using Atom chips (it really needs to be x86 or x86_64), but
getting hold of Atom mobos will probably be more expensive.