[hackspacebristol] Introduction

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Fri Nov 18 17:55:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

  Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

  At the moment I live in Hereford, but I'll be moving down to Burnham on sea in the next few weeks.
I've been tinkering with electronics for most of my life and love synthesis and electronics. I've made a few electronic widgets (see my website below) and my recent ones have all been open source software and hardware.

  I've long been envious of a friend of mine who lives/works in Vienna and has access to metalab, I was gob smacked to find out there was a hackerspace in Bristol.

  Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and getting involved.

Paul Maddox

VacoLoco

http://VacoLoco.net
http://twitter.com/VacoLocoSynth