[hackspacebristol] CNC Miller name Millrbot?

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Sun Nov 20 12:30:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,

On Thursday evening in the Hackspace we were thinking of names for the miller. Several themes came up but not one that stood out to all.

Subsequently some other ideas have come up.

Arran's 'Mini-Mill' has a nice Dr Evil/Evil Mad Scientist flavour.

Richard has come up with the ida of 'Millrbot'.

This seems to describe what the machine does along with lots of potential for 'r' related West Country pirate jokes.

We'd like to set up a Wordpress blog for the project soon. Can we go with 'Millrbot' unless there are other suggestions/opinions/objections to the name?

Cheers,

David H