[hackspacebristol] CNC Miller name Millrbot?

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Sun Nov 20 13:20:35 UTC 2011

Millrbot is good, I'd thought of calling it milly but that's probably too
common a word on the net to find you easily.

I also thought that naming generations might be a good idea as it will make
support in future easier asking if someone has a Millrbot xyz being easier
than asking what shape the drill mount on their version is.

I had thought we could name them after people, perhaps south-west
industrialists Brunel, Trevithick, Newcomen etc.  So a first generation
might be the Millrbot Brunel, a second Millrbot Trevithick and so on.

Nathan