[hackspacebristol] Raspberry Pi

Paul Maddox yo at VacoLoco.net
Sun Nov 20 13:45:24 UTC 2011

Barney,

  Thanks! I'm a bit curious about the GPIO, in particular access to the I2S, SPI and UART... it seems the new PCB, with it's 26pin GPIO connector, has I2S and SPI, but I can't see if the new board has a UART header.

  I think it's still worth buying a couple of them (one to replace my mac mini for playing movies, and one for development/tinkering).

 Paul