[hackspacebristol] CNC Miller name Millrbot?

David Henshall david_henshall at lineone.net
Sun Nov 20 23:20:05 UTC 2011

For discussion I suppose.
There are plenty of machines called something 'bot' or 'i' why not 'r'
Richard mentioned this link, theirs is a printr-bot ours would be a millr-bot, I 'doubt' it would be a problem.
Interesting machine though.

Nathan's idea of industrialists is similar to Reprap but with a different twist.

If it wasn't Millrbot would there be any other preferences?
(Nothing turns up with a goodle search for millrbot at the moment).