[hackspacebristol] open night at motor cycle gallery

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Sun Nov 27 07:26:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm back on Monday night and looking forward to seeing you all! I'd like to
invite you to the open night at motor cycle showroom on Wednesday evening.
I'm going to be running my science of snow installation - which is a great
way of playing with snowflakes and making some Christmas cards at the same
time!

Here's a link to the event:
http://tmsworkshops.tumblr.com/post/12966146402/science-of-snow

And there's lots of other workshops happening too!

Please forward this on to people you think would be interested!

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matthew Venn