[hackspacebristol] Mill names.

Rye Kennedy ryekennedy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:11:29 UTC 2011

Well I wouldn't name it: MezzoMill
http://www.mezzomill.com/MezzoMill/Home.html
This came across the Austin Hackerspace email group today as the guy was
going to bring into the hackerspace there for feedback.  At almost an order
of magnitude more in price he better have some good software!
I think you guys should be pretty proud of what you've made for the money.

Cheers,
-rye

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 10:10 PM, David Henshall <david_henshall at lineone.net