[hackspacebristol] replacement glass and translucent window film

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Tue Nov 29 16:06:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

just had a chat with Robert (part of the building's administration) at the
hackspace and he's got a guy ready to install the new back door window.

He wants to know if we want a translucent film on the new window (and we
can also have it on the side windows).

Personally I think it's a great idea as we'll get more light in and still
have privacy. Any objections?
I'm happy to help move the stuff away from the side windows.

Also I suggested leaving an A3/A4 size hole in the back door film for
posters/info. Thoughts?

Robert wants to know ASAP.

Cheers,

Matt