[hackspacebristol] Another new one...

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Thu Oct 6 10:43:36 UTC 2011

Bring anything you're interested in or want help with, we always like to see
new hardware or software! (All kinds of food are normally around on
Thursdays but don't feel compelled to bring anything more than you would
want yourself!)

http://maps.google.com/?ll=51.443001,-2.593455&spn=0.001075,0.00327&t=m&z=19&vpsrc=6&layer=c&cbll=51.443001,-2.593455&panoid=VjYh_h30LhBnKf_WlzNv-w&cbp=12,89.64,,0,14.99

If this link works it's pointing straight at the door for the hackspace.  In
the picture the door is below the little porch thing with posters plastered
all over it.  Needless to say it looks nothing like this now!  The door into
the hackspace itself is off Stillhouse Lane on the Philip Street side of the
building though, basically right on the corner between the two.

Cheers,

Nathan