[hackspacebristol] bv open studios weekend

Arran Derbyshire arran.derbyshire at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 10:58:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I couldn't make it to the meeting in the hackspace last Thursday as
I'm away at the moment, but I wondered if you discussed plans for the
kitchen interactive sound exhibition for the BV Open Studios weekend?

What time are you planning to start setting up on the Friday? I can be
there from 4pm onwards, I'll be arriving back in Bristol then.
Are there any tables/plinths provided by the studios for the hackspace
for the exhibition? (were they provided by BVS for the Mad Hackers Tea
Party exhibition?)
I was wondering about putting the optical theremin controller on a
table or similar with a laptop and some speakers. Or perhaps even
putting the laptop out of view as it's not part of the exhibit so it
wouldn't need much space.

Thanks,
Arran