[hackspacebristol] Sunday service + discount for Marcus...

David Child dchild at iee.org
Sun Oct 9 00:03:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Hoping to arrive at the hackspace at 2-ish tomorrow (Sunday), and stay
for a coupla hours if anyone wants access.  Hope to see some of you down
there!

On another theme - I just signed up for a VPS at Bytemark after Marcus'
glowing report of their service (coupla months back).  When I signed up,
it stated that whoever referred me would get a discount, so hopefully
you are known to them as Marcus Valentine and not under some other
moniker.  Let me know if otherwise and I'll try to correct it with them...

Hope to see some of ya tomoz :o)

Dave