[hackspacebristol] smt training session?

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Mon Oct 10 11:00:01 UTC 2011

Hello all,

sorry for the delay, but things are coming along slowly with the SMT
training session. John is up for supervising - thanks John!

I've put some details about the converter up on my website here:
http://www.mattvenn.net/2011/09/26/dc-booster-pcb/

What we need to do next is find a date that works for the most people; if
you can register your interest and availability here:

http://www.doodle.com/2ssn5zpkry4y5q9t

We can pick a date.

A complete kit will be £5 and I'll have some spare bits for when we break
stuff. Also, you'll be able to practice on some of the old pc boards we have
here. Can you also let me know if you want a kit for the DC/DC?

Matt

--
Matthew Venn
mattvenn.net