[hackspacebristol] Another new one...

Rafa Casado rafacas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:23:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

Here another "spy" on your list and another software guy that would
like to start tinkering with some hardware :)

Any recommendation? A beginners arduino kit? Where can I buy it in
Bristol? Or is it better in Amazon or other site?

I've read you are going to have a BV Open Studios exhibition this
weekend. Is going to be the regular Hackmeeting tomorrow? or is going
to be on the weekend?

Best regards,
Rafa Casado (I'm Spanish... apart from my name I think my English proves it :D)