[hackspacebristol] Another new one...

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Wed Oct 12 14:36:47 UTC 2011

Welcome!

I'm sure there will still be people around as usual tomorrow although there
will likely be some setting up going on.

Oomout (http://oomlout.co.uk/) do some nice starter kits for the Arduino
with the board and a load of interesting things to connect and importantly a
book to jump start your hardware knowledge with some useful circuits to
build.

Cheers,

Nathan