[hackspacebristol] smt workshop and DC/DC converter parts

matthew venn matt at mattvenn.net
Mon Oct 17 15:08:04 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Thursday seems the choice by the majority, apologies to Toby who can't make
it - but I'd be happy to go through it with you another time.

As we'll only have a few tools we'll probably just take everyone through the
process one or two at a time.

Kaspar has also volunteered his hot air rework station so we can check out
another technique and maybe have a go at stripping some bits of some of the
millions of pcbs we have here.

If you've ordered a kit from me, please bring a fiver!

Matt

--
Matthew Venn
mattvenn.net