[hackspacebristol] microscope

Richard Sewell richard at jarkman.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 15:35:20 UTC 2011

Yes, the eyepiece and objective multiply, so obviously if you have
high-power eyepieces the overall magnification might be too high to be
useful.

A 10mm field sounds like it is quite powerful but perhaps not
ridiculously powerful for SMT. And, incidentally, the long arm is handy
for looking at a lot of real-world things that won't fit under a
short-armed scope like mine.

R.