[hackspacebristol] Hackspace Clear-up next Sunday (29th)

Nathan Dumont lists at nathandumont.com
Sun Apr 22 17:43:41 UTC 2012

Right, based on the doodle: http://www.doodle.com/xnd96a77kbm9agv3 it looks
like next week will suit most of the members interested in helping clean up
the space.

I'd suggest we agree a starting time I'll start the bidding at 10:00.

*It's really important if you're not going to be coming along but have some
stuff in the space that you consider your personal property to at least
make sure it's well labelled.*

Stuff that isn't claimed will be sorted and kept or disposed of as people
present see fit, after the clear out we should have a better idea what
stuff is "up for hacking" by anyone.  Hopefully after the clear-out we'll
find some space for members to have project boxes that provide a fair way
to share the storage space.

I, for one, look forward to the new, larger space!

Nathan