[hackspacebristol] Newbie says "hi"!

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sat Apr 28 16:24:36 UTC 2012

Hi Robin and welcome.

Best thing to do is pop in around 7pm (I think people arrive from about
6pm) and say hi.
I've only been a few times but found everyone very friendly, approachable
and helpful.

I should be there this thursday also as I've got a freescale I.mx31 and
i.mx23 dev kit to offer to the space if it's wanted.

Paul